The Exmouth Yacht Club would like to thank everyone who contributed to a very successful Australia Day celebration at the Yachty last Sunday.
- Novotel Ningaloo Resort for their generous donation of a night’s accommodation for the Door Prize
- Brumby’s Bakery for donation of the Australia Day cake
- The two local bands: Cape Collective and The Sandy Johnsons
- Brumby’s Bakery
- Grace’s Tavern
- Exmouth IGA
- Exmouth Wholesalers
- Potshot Hotel Resort
- Shire of Exmouth
A HUGE THANK YOU to the Exmouth Yacht Club Committee, volunteer members and non-members who have supported the Club by helping out over the last few weeks, and specially on the night, and for the cleanup afterwards.
Extra special thanks go to:
- Mike for designing the poster
- Local businesses for displaying our poster
- James and Kelly for maintaining our great venue
- Jan the Pancake Man
- Alan & Gaye who fed the multitude
- Kylie and Aaron behind the bar
- Our security guys, Dan and Dave
MOST OF ALL, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME ALONG. IT WAS A FANTASTIC RESPONSE FROM THE EXMOUTH COMMUNITY.