Contact Chris: 0438-674-901
Please mention to Chris where you got his contact details...."Exmouth Yacht Club"
More information below;
Wanting to get out on the water in charge of a powerboat?
In Western Australia it is now a requirement to hold a Recreational Skippers Ticket to be in charge of a powerboat. This qualification is based on a set of marine safety competencies that must be demonstrated to an authorised assessor. Exmouth Yacht Club can assist with this process by providing help and arranging an assessment.
The RST course will deliver the following and more
Revision and help with the theory part of the assessment
- Practical instruction and demonstration of the required skills
- Use of our fleet of rigid inflatable boats
- Qualified assessors on hand to help and advise
Why should you do this course?
The RST courses are
- An excellent way to get started in power boating
- The perfect combination of practical and theory lessons providing the best preparation for the assessment
- A requirement if you wish to be in charge of a powerboat
FOLLOW US or JOIN US via the LINKS below;